5 years of waiting

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Distance

I miss you when I'm happy

Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel

I wondered whether good things really do happen to me, because after you were given to me, we have to be on opposite ends of the earth. Now, I know that they do happen, because being with you, for just one second, is the best thing that I have ever been blessed with

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is

We are the perfect couple, we're not just in the perfect situation

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who are patient

The distance between us only increases our desire

Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other

You know we're the last two pieces to a big puzzle; we just need to figure out where those pieces go and meet there

Missing you is the kind of hurt my heart should be thankful to feel

Not being able to hold your hand has got to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I get to look forward to the next time you are in my arms; your smile only inches away from mine getting closer and closer until at last... our smiles meet. Something that beautiful... that's what keeps me going

I'd rather be missing you than loving someone else


When asked where's heaven, I pointed at you and said "in her arms." So, when you wonder why I always say I would love to die in your arms, it's because I know I'll end up in heaven

Distance is the greatest test. A love that survives this great test is a love that is 'Quality Inspected and Guaranteed for Life

Distance is the key to love's eternity

Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever

2 comments:

macci said...

mackyboy!.. eto b nkkuha mo sa kakareflect? ang poetic mo na sobra. O_O

sigh.love.

mackyyyy said...

macci girl!!! yes yan ang nagagawa ng kakareflect sa mga past-present-and soon to be future! :)

miss you nak *HUG*